Built for lightweight comfort and speed, the 2.2 iteration of the Hockey Lux has a new ripstop upper and features adidas' Lightstrike midsole cushioning technology.
- Breathable, water resistant and quick dry ripstop upper mesh material.
- Highly durable TPU outsole for maximum grip and acceleration.
- Responsive Lightstrike midsole gives super light cushioning, comfort and stability.
- An internal foot cage adds stability through every sprint and sidestep, ensuring your foot stays locked in.
- Neoprene toe box for additional toe protection.
- Regular tongue construction.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
Please note: We cannot deliver on English public holidays or at specific times of day, unless otherwise stated.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Whether you’re unsure about the size for yourself or you are a parent looking to buy their young cricketer the right sized equipment, this size guide will aid you. This guide was compiled by our experienced staff, who understand the need to be able to make informed decisions. Please note that this should be used as a guide only and measurements are approximate.