The Shosa franchise brings something completely new to the hockey pitch. Working in the shadows until the critical moment and the perfect time to strike. The ultimate drag flick weapon with never seen before features.
The Shosa Kromaskin .1 is the result of an obsession to create the ultimate drag flick stick. The ultra-low bow and grind rail create unparalleled ball speeds. The structure of the .1 stick is created for maximum stiffness, resulting in ultimate power generation.
BOW: Ultra Low Bow - Drag Flick Shape - 200mm/24.99mm + Grind Rail
HEAD SHAPE: Pure Control
- KROMASKIN / FULL STICK KROMASKIN COVERAGE: Ultra thin carbon fibre material wrapping the stick shaft, taken from F1 Racing Technology, that improves both the look and the structural performance of the stick.
- SPREAD TOW CARBON: Higher strength to weight ratio than a standard carbon lay-up, increasing the power generation and durability of the stick.
- 3D GEOMETRY: The unique adidas stick shape that stiffens the shaft, giving increased hitting power and a cleaner, sharper finish. The cut away under side of the stick helps to lift the ball more easily.
- COMPRESSION CORE: Located in the head of the stick, a hybrid core that expands during manufacturing to compress the composite layers, creating a stronger stick with a more consistent structure. It enhances the sweet spot and improves responsiveness when passing and receiving the ball.
- ACT EDGE: An advance composite tech material made from high impact nylon that prevents damage and reduces vibration, strategically placed on the reverse edge.
- GRIND RAIL: Helps to keep the ball connected to the stick for as long as possible during the drag flick action, enabling maximum power generation.
- LEADING EDGE SWEETSPOT: The surface area of the reverse edge has been increased to make reverse hitting more powerful and accurate.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
Please note: We cannot deliver on English public holidays or at specific times of day, unless otherwise stated.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Whether you’re unsure about the size for yourself or you are a parent looking to buy their young cricketer the right sized equipment, this size guide will aid you. This guide was compiled by our experienced staff, who understand the need to be able to make informed decisions. Please note that this should be used as a guide only and measurements are approximate.