- The RAID is a high performance shoe worn at international level many of the Grays elite athletes. The RAID shoe has been designed and developed with performance in mind to ive any player the ultimate edge over the competition.
- The Raid is lightweight thanks to the waterproof trail running shoe style upper, allowing players to perform at maximum speed, combined with an outsole grip configuration designed for Hockey.
- AGS OUTSOLE
- Aggressive Grip System - A perfect balance of both the geometry and superior rubber compound to deliver confidence on all surfaces and offer long-term durability.
- AGS Medial Toe Wrap - Provides a durable finish to the outsole and first point of contact for impact protection.
- Chevron Lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improves traction all pitch types – the deep, sharp lugs are made from a compound that balances durability and high performance grip.
- EVA Performance - Improved foam formulation that provides supreme energy return thanks to a unique elastomer compound engineered for speed and comfort.
- TORSIONAL PLUS WISHBONE - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe ensuring a stable platform reducing risk of knee and ankle
- GEL Active Plus Footbed - A 3 layered footbed with gel insert optimises support and shock absorption.
- I.P.S SYSTEM – Full length 30 degree foam to provide a soft feel platform inside the shoe.
- Speed-lacing system - Allows your foot to slip in and out with ease, yet keeps the shoe firmly in place on the move.
- Ripstop WP fabric – High performance woven fabric, made of ultra strong nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Welded upper - Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like fit, whilst the Diamond Cradle system provides optimum stability. A breathable weather protection solution.
- PRO X LAST – Male / Female Specific last for improved fit and playability
- Adult colours and sizes: Navy / Teal – Sizes 3 -13, Teal / Navy – Sizes 3 – 13
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
Please note: We cannot deliver on English public holidays or at specific times of day, unless otherwise stated.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Whether you’re unsure about the size for yourself or you are a parent looking to buy their young cricketer the right sized equipment, this size guide will aid you. This guide was compiled by our experienced staff, who understand the need to be able to make informed decisions. Please note that this should be used as a guide only and measurements are approximate.