* These panels follow the natural lines of your muscles and tendons with the seams placed to act as anchor points, offering focused support and stability to major muscle groups.
* Are you a keen runner? We've added 360 degree reflectivity to make sure you're seen during those early morning or late evening runs. How? By integrating premium reflective glass bead technology to make them come alive in low light.
* Perform better and recover faster with SKINS’ innovative technology.
* Our Dynamic Gradient Compression technology increases circulation to deliver more oxygen o your working muscles.
* The biomechanically-placed 70D Memory MX fabric around the knee allows for maximum natural movement without force and optimal support over the delicate Achilles restriction while the balanced 4-way stretch properties applies minimal tendon.
* The 210D Memory MX fabric over your ITB & TFL muscle groups reduces pressure whilst ensuring natural function to reduce the risk of injury.
* Our A400 Men's Long Tights also feature A-Seams, which are up to 30% stronger than standard stitching making them even more durable than before.
* To top it off we’ve included ADAPTIVE Technology for temperature control and moisture management.
* When it’s cool, the unique polymer binds moisture in to keep you feeling warm.
* Then when you heat up it releases stored moisture to the surface where it can evaporate, helping your body cool down.
* Controlled pressure over the Achilles tendon, ITB and TFL muscle groups
* ADAPTIVE Technology keeps you warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
* A-Seams for comfort and durability without chafing
* 360 degree reflectivity
* Bonded hems for comfort
* Easily accessible waistband pocket
* Wider waistband and shaped crotch for comfort
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
Please note: We cannot deliver on English public holidays or at specific times of day, unless otherwise stated.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Whether you’re unsure about the size for yourself or you are a parent looking to buy their young cricketer the right sized equipment, this size guide will aid you. This guide was compiled by our experienced staff, who understand the need to be able to make informed decisions. Please note that this should be used as a guide only and measurements are approximate.